We can assist you in obtaining court approval of a Guardian over an incapacitated person; which includes:

  • Minors
  • Adults who, because of a physical or mental condition, are substantially unable to provide food, clothing, or shelter for themselves, to care for their own physical health, or to manage their own financial affairs
  • Persons for whom a guardian must be appointed to receive funds due from a governmental source